Toyota Lease Return Center
Step 1. Required Vehicle Inspection (at no cost)
- Forty-five to sixty days prior to the end or your lease, a representative from DataScan Field (Data Scan) will contact you to schedule a complimentary vehicle inspection. This vehicle inspection can take place at a location that is convenient for you, whether that is your home, place of business, or another location.
- The inspector will provide you with an estimate of any additional charges you might be facing due to excessive wear and use.
Step 2. Contact Wesley Chapel Toyota
- Wesley Chapel Toyota’s knowledgeable service department can service your vehicle and be a cost-effective way to repair your vehicle.
- Hold on to your receipts to present as confirmation that repairs were made.
Step 3. Schedule Your Turn-In Appointment
- After any necessary repairs have been completed, you will contact Wesley Chapel Toyota to schedule your turn-in appointment.
Step 4. Turn in Your Vehicle
- Bring all keys, alarm system key fobs, owner’s manual, spare tire, and a third seat (if applicable) to your turn-in appointment.
Step 5. Complete Your Lease Obligations
- Sign and return the Odometer Statement that was mailed to you by Southeast Toyota Finance, a self-addressed stamped envelope will be included; or you can print your Odometer Statement here.
- If you had any repairs completed prior to turning in the vehicle, please include those receipts when mailing back the Odometer Statement. Make sure the receipt copies you send are legible, so your account can be properly credited. Please write your VIN on Southeast Toyota Finance Account Number on each receipt.
- Call Southeast Finance at 1-866-531-4986 to confirm the vehicle turn-in and the ending mileage.
For more information, look through our Frequently Asked Questions or call Wesley Chapel Toyota
Our Toyota Lease Return in Tampa Makes Things Simple
If your Toyota lease is ending soon and you’re almost ready to get back on Tampa roads behind the wheel of your next new vehicle, then visit our Toyota lease return center. At Wesley Chapel Toyota, we’ll walk you through the entire leasing process no matter if you’re looking to return, exchange, or purchase your leased vehicle. Our dealership also makes the lease return process seamless no matter if you originally leased the car from us or from another dealer. Before you bring your car lease in to return, be sure to have your vehicle inspected for excessive wear and use, and make any essential repairs, replacements, and tune ups so it will look and operate at its best. Drivers will also want to determine whether their license plates need to be returned at the end of their lease. Once you have everything you need, here’s a quick breakdown of how easy our Toyota lease return center makes returning or swapping out your next car:
- We Make It Simple! — We aim to make your experience enjoyable regardless if you leased your car through us, we’re happy to meet with you and discuss lease return options.
- Find a Car You Love — Our certified Toyota consultants are excited to help you decide on the car you’ve been looking for with our new and used inventory, even retired courtesy vehicles to help fit your lifestyle.
- No Hassle — We value our customers and want you to have a great experience when you visit us so be sure to bring in your current lease and we’d be happy to discuss all the options available to you.
Visit the Toyota Lease Return Center at Wesley Chapel Toyota
No matter how you’re looking to return your current vehicle once the lease period is up, let our Toyota lease return center help you the entire way and get you back on Tampa roads. Explore our inventory of new vehicle specials for more exciting Toyota lease and financing options to suit your driving needs and fit your budget. Speak with a member of our finance team who can answer your questions and get the lease return process started and break down other other new Toyota models for sale. Contact our Toyota lease return center today or be sure to schedule an appointment at our dealership right here in Tampa!